To put it bluntly, you cannot apply for Unixplorian citizenship. There is no way to become a Unixplorian citizen for the time being, either you are born here or not. In fact, we would be delighted if you took the time to create your own empire, your own kingdom or republic instead of becoming part of ours.
If you are fortunate enough to be a citizen of this great nation, you have the following rights:
- the right to free speech and assembly,
- the right to hold political office and vote in the Unixplorian elections,
- the right to search and explore knowledge in our libraries and museums,
- the right to free fiber broadband with a minimum speed of 200 MB/s,
- the right to free access to over a thousand TV channels, including streaming services such as HBO and Netflix,
- the right to free access to over 2000 magazines, both printed and digital,
- the right of public access to nature in all of Unixploria,
- the right to visit the Royal Family once a year.
- You must respect and show reverence for Unixplorian culture, nature, and Unixplorian customs,
- You have an obligation always to set a good example for your country,
- You must follow the Codex Unixploria, the Unixplorian law,
- You must discover, explore and learn about the world around you,
- You must strive to become a better person by always putting the following
entities in the right order:
We are an ancient nation, and we share bonds with people worldwide and from all ages. Our honorary citizens are diverse, but they all share our passion for exploring, collecting, and our way of life.