To put it bluntly, you cannot apply for Unixplorian citizenship. There is no way to become a Unixplorian citizen for the time being, whether you are born here or not. We would be delighted if you took the time to create your empire, kingdom, or republic instead of becoming part of ours.
If you are fortunate enough to be a citizen of this great nation, you have the following rights:
- the right to free speech and assembly,
- the right to hold political office and vote in the Unixplorian elections,
- the right to search and explore knowledge in our libraries and museums,
- the right to free fiber broadband with a minimum speed of 200 MB/s,
- the right to free access to over a thousand TV channels, including streaming services such as HBO and Netflix,
- the right to free access to over 2000 magazines, both printed and digital,
- the right of public access to nature in all of Unixploria,
- the right to visit the Royal Family once a year.
- You must respect and show reverence for Unixplorian culture, nature, and Unixplorian customs,
- You have an obligation always to set a good example for your country,
- You must follow the Codex Unixploria, the Unixplorian law,
- You must discover, explore and learn about the world around you,
- You must strive to become a better person than you were yesterday.
We are an ancient nation and share bonds with people of all ages worldwide. Our honorary citizens are diverse, but they all share our passion for exploring, collecting, and our way of life.
An identification document, often called an identity card or ID card is a valid, small document that connects a photograph with identity so that you can match a person with, for example, information in a data register with, among others, banks and authorities.
As an identity concept (that which connects the card with a data register or a document), for example, an individual's name, social security number, signature, gender, and citizenship are used in some cases.
In the Kingdom of Unixploria, everyone in the country must identify the police when they request it. There is no formal requirement for domestic persons in other countries, but identification documents are usually needed for certain services.
In most countries, foreigners must have passports with them at all times. If they live in the country, they usually get an identity card.
If you are a citizen of unixploria, you can apply for an ID Card at the Government House in Stronghaven.
The Kingdom of Unixploria accepts three kinds of citizenship: our nation of birth (macronation), our nation by choice (micronation), and our spiritual country (the Kingdom of God).
The (macro) country you live in, i.g. Sweden, Australia, or Japan. You may have roots in another country, but it is where you live that count.
The (micro) country you live in. You may have founded the country or gained citizenship by applying.
Your nation of faith (a fellowship with God and all humans of faith), i. e. your eternal citizenship, which transcends all others.