To put it bluntly, you cannot apply for Unixplorian citizenship. There is no way to become a Unixplorian citizen for the time being, whether you are born here or not. In fact, we would be delighted if you took the time to create your empire, your kingdom, or republic instead of becoming part of ours.
If you are fortunate enough to be a citizen of this great nation, you have the following rights:
- the right to free speech and assembly,
- the right to hold political office and vote in the Unixplorian elections,
- the right to search and explore knowledge in our libraries and museums,
- the right to free fiber broadband with a minimum speed of 200 MB/s,
- the right to free access to over a thousand TV channels, including streaming services such as HBO and Netflix,
- the right to free access to over 2000 magazines, both printed and digital,
- the right of public access to nature in all of Unixploria,
- the right to visit the Royal Family once a year.
- You must respect and show reverence for Unixplorian culture, nature, and Unixplorian customs,
- You have an obligation always to set a good example for your country,
- You must follow the Codex Unixploria, the Unixplorian law,
- You must discover, explore and learn about the world around you,
- You must strive to become a better person by always putting the following
entities in the proper order:
We are an ancient nation, and we share bonds with people worldwide and from all ages. Our honorary citizens are diverse, but they all share our passion for exploring, collecting, and our way of life.
An identification document, often called an identity card, or ID card is a valid, small document that connects a photograph with identity so that you can match a person with, for example, information in a data register with, among others, banks and authorities.
As an identity concept (that which connects the card with a data register or a document), for example, an individual's name, social security number, signature, and in some cases also gender and citizenship are used.
In the Kingdom of Unixploria, everyone in the country must identify the police when they request it. There is no formal requirement for domestic persons in other countries, but identification documents are usually needed for certain services.
In most countries in the world, foreigners must have passports with them at all times. If they live in the country, they can usually get an identity card (which they can have instead of a passport) issued there.
If you are a citizen of unixploria, you can apply for an ID Card at the Government House in Stronghaven.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US